I’m so proud to have completed this workshop for a select group of entrepreneurs.
The workshop was held in NYC at the gorgeous headquarters of the National Society of Colonial Dames mansion.
In keeping the group small, each person was able to get the greatest possible benefit from the experience. In advance of the three days we spent together, we had weekly Skype meetings as well as chat sessions. That preparation, in addition to the days we met led to amazing results.
Here’s what we did on October 22, 23 and 24:
1. Expanded performance possibilities through Voice and Text Work.
2. Movement, alignment and breathing through the Alexander Technique.
3. Establishing a pre-performance centering warm up.
4. Improvisation – thinking outside the box!
5. On-camera work – paired improvisation.
6. On-camera interview technique.
7. On-camera lighting – discovering and setting up the best light for you.
8. On-camera composition for the home/office/venue.
The next workshop will likely be held in Princeton, NJ in January. If you’re interested in attending, reach out!
Skype: (609) 557-7415